The circle() function is an inbuilt function in CSS which is used to create floating text around the circuler shape picture or anything else.
circle(100px at 10px 150px);
circle( percentage );
Parameter: This function accepts single parameter length or percentage which is used to hold the value of radius. It is a mandatory parameter.
Return value: It makes the text circuler as user want.
Example 1: With percentage procedure, we will proceed.
Supported browser: The browser supported by CSS | circle() Function are listed below:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozila Firefox
- How to draw a circle with gradient border using CSS ?
- How to Draw a Semi-Circle using HTML and CSS ?
- PHP | ImagickDraw circle() Function
- p5.js | circle() Function
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- How to add shadow to a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- How to draw Inscribed circle of a triangle using p5.js ?
- How to create a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- Fabric.js | Circle borderDashArray Property
- Fabric.js | Circle borderColor Property
- Fabric.js | Circle borderOpacityWhenMoving Property
- How to change background color of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- Fabric.js | Circle cornerColor Property
- Fabric.js | Circle cornerDashArray Property
- Fabric.js | Circle cornerSize Property
- Fabric.js | Circle cornerStrokeColor Property
- How to scale controlling border of a canvas circle using Fabric.js ?
- Fabric.js | Circle fill Property
- Fabric.js | Circle hasControls Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.