This property is used to set the color of the cursor in inputs, text area or other editable areas.
- auto: It has a default value. It uses the current-color in the web browser.
- color: It is used to specify the color value use for the caret. All values can be used (rgb, hex, named-color, etc).
Below examples illustrate the caret-color property in CSS:
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by caret-color property are listed below:
- Google chrome 57.0 and above
- Internet Explorer: Not supported
- Mozilla 53.0 and above
- Opera 44.0 and above
- Safari 11.1 and above
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS | nav-right property
- CSS | nav-down property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | order property
- CSS | The object-fit Property
- CSS | height Property
- CSS | animation-name Property
- CSS | grid-gap Property
- CSS | grid-row-end Property
- HTML | DOM name Property
- CSS | bleed property
- CSS | direction Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.