The CSS border-image-width Property is used to set width of border image. It can be set by providing multiple values.
- If only one value is provided, it is applied to all four sides.
- When two values are specified, The first value is applied to ‘top and bottom’ and The second value is applied to the ‘left and right’.
- When three values are specified, The first value is given to top, Second is shared by both ‘left and right’ and The third to the bottom.
- If four values are given then they are applied to top, right, bottom and left (clockwise) order.
border-image-width: number | % | auto | initial | inherit;
- Length : is used to specify the value in relative manner.
- Percentage : is used to specify the width in terms of percentage.
- Number : is used to set the width as a multiple of corresponding computed value of border-width
- Initial : sets this property to its default value
- Inherit : is used to inherit the values from the parent elements
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by border-image-width Property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 15.0
- Edge 11.0
- Firefox 13.0
- Opera 15.0
- Apple Safari 6.0
- HTML | DOM Style borderImageWidth Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- CSS | isolation Property
- CSS | border-inline-start-style Property
- CSS | column-rule-width Property
- CSS | word-spacing Property
- CSS | animation-delay Property
- CSS | margin-top Property
- CSS | border radius property
- CSS | grid Property
- CSS | font-size-adjust Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | Display property
- CSS | grid-template-columns Property
- CSS | height Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.