CSS | border-image-width Property
The CSS border-image-width Property is used to set width of border image. It can be set by providing multiple values.
- If only one value is provided, it is applied to all four sides.
- When two values are specified, The first value is applied to ‘top and bottom’ and The second value is applied to the ‘left and right’.
- When three values are specified, The first value is given to top, Second is shared by both ‘left and right’ and The third to the bottom.
- If four values are given then they are applied to top, right, bottom and left (clockwise) order.
border-image-width: number | % | auto | initial | inherit;
- Length : is used to specify the value in relative manner.
- Percentage : is used to specify the width in terms of percentage.
- Number : is used to set the width as a multiple of corresponding computed value of border-width
- Initial : sets this property to its default value
- Inherit : is used to inherit the values from the parent elements
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by border-image-width Property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 15.0
- Edge 11.0
- Firefox 13.0
- Opera 15.0
- Apple Safari 6.0