The border-image-source property is used to specify the image source which is to be set as the border of an element.
border-image-source: url(image-path.png)| none| initial| inherit;
Note: If the value is none, the border styles will be used. The specified image can be divided into regions with the help of border-image-slice property.
- none: No image is specified.
- image: Used to specify the path of the image to be used as the border of an element.
- initial: Initializes the property with it’s default value.
- inherit: It takes the value from the parent element.
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by CSS | border-image-source Property are listed below:
- Chrome 15.0
- Edge 11.0
- Firefox 15.0
- Opera 15.0
- Safari 6.0
- HTML | DOM Style borderImageSource Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- CSS | isolation Property
- CSS | border-inline-start-style Property
- CSS | column-rule-width Property
- CSS | word-spacing Property
- CSS | animation-delay Property
- CSS | margin-top Property
- CSS | border radius property
- CSS | grid Property
- CSS | font-size-adjust Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | Display property
- CSS | grid-template-columns Property
- CSS | height Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.