The border-image-source property is used to specify the image source which is to be set as the border of an element.
border-image-source: url(image-path.png)| none| initial| inherit;
Note: If the value is none, the border styles will be used. The specified image can be divided into regions with the help of border-image-slice property.
- none: No image is specified.
- image: Used to specify the path of the image to be used as the border of an element.
- initial: Initializes the property with it’s default value.
- inherit: It takes the value from the parent element.
- Chrome 15.0
- Edge 11.0
- Firefox 15.0
- Safari 6.0
- Opera 15.0
- HTML | DOM Style borderImageSource Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS | max-width Property
- CSS | column-gap Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | tab-size Property
- CSS | flex Property
- CSS | columns Property
- CSS | box-sizing Property
- CSS | margin-right Property
- CSS | min-height Property
- CSS | padding-top Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.