The CSS border-image-outset property is a shorthand property used to specify the distance by which an element’s border image is placed outside its box.
Note: The border-image-outset takes effect on the picture specified by border-image-source.
|Length||Specifies the size of border outset as dimensions.|
|Number||Specifies the size of the border as the multiple of the corresponding border-width.|
|Initial||Specifies the size of border to be default size.|
|Inherit||Inherits the value from its parent element.|
Browser Support: The browser supported by border-image-outset property are listed below:
- HTML | DOM Style borderImageOutset Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- CSS | isolation Property
- CSS | border-inline-start-style Property
- CSS | column-rule-width Property
- CSS | word-spacing Property
- CSS | animation-delay Property
- CSS | margin-top Property
- CSS | border radius property
- CSS | grid Property
- CSS | font-size-adjust Property
- CSS | visibility Property
- CSS | Display property
- CSS | grid-template-columns Property
- CSS | height Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.