The border-end-end-radius property in CSS is used to specify the logical border-radius at the block-end border. It is adjustable with the element’s writing-mode, direction, and text-orientation.
border-end-end-radius: length | percentage;
- length: This property hold the border radious lenth in specific unit.
- percentage: This property holds the percentage value compare to parent elements.
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | nav-up property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS gap Property
- CSS | nav-right property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | nav-down property
- Express.js req.ip Property
- Express.js req.ips Property
- CSS | box-sizing Property
- CSS | cursor property
- CSS | tab-size Property
- HTML | DOM specified Property
- CSS | border-top Property
- Express.js req.app Property
- CSS | max-width Property
- CSS | animation-name Property
- Web API | DOMRectReadOnly y property
- CSS | fit-content() Property
Below examples illustrate the border-end-end-radius property in CSS:
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by border-end-end-radius property are listed below:
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.