The border-collapse property in CSS is used to set the borders of the cell present inside the table and tells whether these cells will share a common border or not.
- separate: This property is used to set separate border of a cell.
- collapse: It is used to collapse adjacent cells and make common border.
- initial: It is used to set border-collapse property to its default value.
- inherit: It is used when border-collapse property inherit from its parent elements.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by border-collapse property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 1.0
- Internet Explore/Edge 5.0
- Firefox 1.0
- Opera 4.0
- Apple Safari 1.2
- HTML | DOM Style borderCollapse Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | border-right Property
- CSS | height Property
- CSS | grid-row Property
- CSS | padding-right Property
- CSS | order property
- CSS | animation-name Property
- HTML | DOM name Property
- CSS | The object-fit Property
- CSS | padding-top Property
- HTML | DOM Bdo dir Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.