The border-bottom property in CSS is used to set all bottom border properties in one line. It is used to set the width, style, and color of the bottom border.
border-bottom: border-width border-style border-color|initial| inherit;
border-bottom is a shorthand to set the below property values.
- border-width: It is used to set the width of border.
- border-style: It is used to set the style of border. Its default value is ‘none’.
- border-color: It is used to set the color of border.
- initial:This property is used to set border-bottom to its default value.
- inherit: This property is inherited from its parent.
Supported Browsers: The browser supported by border-bottom property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 1.0
- Internet Explorer 4.0
- Firefox 1.0
- Opera 1.0
- Safari 3.5
- HTML | DOM Style borderBottom Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS | nav-right property
- CSS | nav-down property
- CSS | nav-up property
- HTML | DOM id Property
- CSS | grid-row Property
- CSS | fit-content() Property
- CSS | transform Property
- HTML | DOM dir Property
- CSS border Property
- HTML | DOM URL Property
- CSS | column-gap Property
- CSS | padding-right Property
- CSS | inset Property
- CSS | direction Property
- CSS | z-index Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.