The border-block-start-style property in CSS is used to define the individual logical block-start border property values in a single place in the style sheet. This property sets the border-style at the top of the defining element border.
- border-style: This property holds the style of the border.
Below examples illustrate the border-block-start-style property in the CSS:
Supported Browsers: The browsers supported by border-block-start-style property are listed below:
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | nav-up property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS gap Property
- CSS | nav-right property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | nav-down property
- Express.js req.ip Property
- Express.js req.ips Property
- CSS | box-sizing Property
- CSS | cursor property
- CSS | tab-size Property
- HTML | DOM specified Property
- CSS | border-top Property
- Express.js req.app Property
- CSS | max-width Property
- CSS | animation-name Property
- Web API | DOMRectReadOnly y property
- CSS | fit-content() Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.