CSS | animation-play-state Property
The animation-play-state property is used to specify whether the animation is running or paused.
Property Value: The animation-play-state property are listed below:
- paused: This property is used to specify that the animation is paused.
- running: It is the default value. This property is used to specify that the animation is running.
- initial: This property is used to set its default value.
- inherit: It is used to inherit the animation property from its parent.
Supported Browser: The browser supported by animation-play-state property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 43.0 and above
- Edge 12.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 10.0 and above
- Firefox 16.0 and above
- Opera 30.0 and above
- Safari 9.0 and above