The animation-play-state property is used to specify whether the animation is running or paused.
Property Value: The animation-play-state property are listed below:
- paused: This property is used to specify that the animation is paused.
- running: It is the default value. This property is used to specify that the animation is running.
- initial: This property is used to set its default value.
- inherit: It is used to inherit the animation property from its parent.
Supported Browser: The browser supported by animation-play-state property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 43.0
- Internet Explorer 10.0
- Firefox 16.0
- Safari 9.0
- Opera 30.0
- HTML | DOM Style animationPlayState Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS | align-self Property
- CSS | resize Property
- CSS | grid-row Property
- CSS | padding-top Property
- CSS | grid-row-gap Property
- CSS | order property
- HTML | DOM specified Property
- CSS | clear Property
- CSS | quotes Property
- CSS | Display property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.