CSS | animation-name Property
The animation-name property is used to specify the name of the @keyframes describing the animation.
Property Value: The animation-name property value are listed below:
- keyframename: This property is used to specify the name of the keyframe which need to bind with selector.
- none: It is the default value. It is used to specify that there will be no animation.
- initial: This property is used to set this property to its default value.
- inherit: This property is used to inherits this property from its parent element.
Supported Browser: The browser supported by animation-name property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 43.0 and above
- Edge 12.0 and above
- Internet Explorer 10.0 and above
- Firefox 16.0 and above
- Opera 30.0 and above
- Safari 9.0 and above