The animation-name property is used to specify the name of the @keyframes describing the animation.
Property Value: The animation-name property value are listed below:
- keyframename: This property is used to specify the name of the keyframe which need to bind with selector.
- none: It is the default value. It is used to specify that there will be no animation.
- initial: This property is used to set this property to its default value.
- inherit: This property is used to inherits this property from its parent element.
Supported Browser: The browser supported by animation-name are listed below:
- Google Chrome 43.0
- Internet Explorer 10.0
- Firefox 16.0
- Safari 9.0
- Opera 30.0
- HTML | DOM Style animationName Property
- CSS | transition-property Property
- CSS | right Property
- CSS | all Property
- CSS | top Property
- CSS | max-width Property
- CSS | align-self Property
- CSS | transition Property
- CSS | content Property
- CSS | resize Property
- CSS | margin-right Property
- CSS | min-height Property
- CSS | max-height Property
- CSS | box-sizing Property
- CSS | border-top Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.