The animation-fill-mode property is used to specify that values which are applied by the animation before and after it is executing. Before playing the first keyframe or after playing the last keyframe CSS animations do not affect the element. The animation-fill-mode property can override this behavior.
animation-fill-mode: none | forwards | backwards | both | initial | inherit;
Property Value: The animation-fill-mode property contains many value which are listed below:
- none: It is the default value. The animation properties will not apply to any element before or after it is executed.
- forwards: The element will retain the same animation properties of the last keyframe after the animation completes.
- backwards: This property value is used to set the element to the first keyframe value before start the animation.
- both: This property is used to follow the rules for both forwards and backwards.
- initial: This property is used to set the property to its default value.
- inherit: This property is used to inherits this property from its parent element.
Supported Browser: The browser supported by animation-fill-mode property are listed below:
- Google Chrome 43.0
- Internet Explorer 10.0
- Firefox 16.0
- Opera 15.0
- Safari 4.0