It allows to change elements using 3D transformations. In 3D transformation, the elements are rotated along X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis.
There are three main types of transformation which are listed below:
The rotateX() Method: This rotation is used to rotate an elements around X-axis at a given degree.
The rotateY() Method: This method is used to rotate an element around Y-axis at given degrees.
The rotateZ() Method: This method is used to rotate an element around Z-axis at a given degree.
- CSS | 2D Transforms
- How to override the CSS properties of a class using another CSS class ?
- Difference between bootstrap.css and bootstrap-theme.css
- CSS Float
- CSS | Selectors Complete Reference
- CSS | Margins and Padding
- CSS | table-layout Property
- CSS | text-align Property
- CSS | border-top-width Property
- Making a div vertically scrollable using CSS
- CSS | Percentage Value
- What is the difference between “word-break: break-all” versus “word-wrap: break-word” in CSS ?
- How to hide an element when printing a web page using CSS?
- CSS | :root Selector
- CSS | :not Selector
- CSS | isolation Property
- Parallax scrolling effect using CSS.
- How to prevent parents of floated elements from collapsing in CSS?
- CSS | Pagination
- CSS | Hue Background
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : jeefailure