It allows to change elements using 3D transformations. In 3D transformation, the elements are rotated along X-axis, Y-axis and Z-axis.
There are three main types of transformation which are listed below:
The rotateX() Method: This rotation is used to rotate an elements around X-axis at a given degree.
The rotateY() Method: This method is used to rotate an element around Y-axis at given degrees.
The rotateZ() Method: This method is used to rotate an element around Z-axis at a given degree.
- CSS | 2D Transforms
- How to Create an Image Overlay Icon using HTML and CSS ?
- How to Vertically Align Text Next to an Image using CSS ?
- How to Create ToDo App using ReactJS ?
- How to Remove URL from Printing the Page ?
- How to get city name by using geolocation ?
- Difference between Web Designer and Web Developer
- Node.js | vm.isContext() Method
- Node.js | zlib.bytesWritten Property
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.