Given a text txt[0..n-1] and a pattern pat[0..m-1], write a function search(char pat, char txt) that prints all occurrences of pat in txt. You may assume that n > m.
Input: txt = "THIS IS A TEST TEXT" pat = "TEST" Output: Pattern found at index 10 Input: txt = "AABAACAADAABAABA" pat = "AABA" Output: Pattern found at index 0 Pattern found at index 9 Pattern found at index 12
Pattern searching is an important problem in computer science. When we do search for a string in notepad/word file or browser or database, pattern searching algorithms are used to show the search results.
Found pattern at index 10
Please refer complete article on KMP Algorithm for Pattern Searching for more details!
- C# Program for Naive algorithm for Pattern Searching
- C# Program to print all permutations of a given string
- C# Program for Count Inversions in an array | Set 1 (Using Merge Sort)
- C# Program for Median of two sorted arrays of same size
- C# Program for Activity Selection Problem | Greedy Algo-1
- C# Program for Subset Sum Problem | DP-25
- C# Program for Dijkstra's shortest path algorithm | Greedy Algo-7
- C# Program for Maximum sum rectangle in a 2D matrix | DP-27
- C# Program for Largest Sum Contiguous Subarray
- C# Program for Maximum size square sub-matrix with all 1s
- C# Program for Minimum number of jumps to reach end
- C# Program for Cutting a Rod | DP-13
- C# Program for Longest Palindromic Subsequence | DP-12
- C# Program for Egg Dropping Puzzle | DP-11
- C# Program for Matrix Chain Multiplication | DP-8