Crest Data Systems Interview Experience for SDE (On-Campus)
Recently, Crest Data Systems visited our college for offering internship for the final year
I am happy to tell you that I cracked this opportunity and am here to share my experience throughout the hiring process.
Recruitment Process: crest conducts 3 rounds to select freshers as Graduate Software Trainees in their organization.
- Online Assessment
- Technical Round
- HR Round
Academic Criteria: 60 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X, and XII
Round 1(Online Assessment): There were two sections in the test.
Coding Questions(Easy): In this section 3 coding questions were given.
- Count number of space in a string.
- Check if two string are pangram or not
- Remove duplicates from an unsorted linked list
Debugging Questions(Easy): In this section 7 questions were given to solve in 20 minutes. We need to find the errors in the code then we need the submit the correct answer.
Round 2(Technical Round): The interviewer initially asked me to introduce myself. Then the same link which was given in the first round was used again. This round was of about 60 minutes.
- I was asked how to find middle node in Linked list.
- After first question, they asked how to delete node in Linked list without head node.
- After dsa round they started asking me questions from my resume and projects.
- They asked me about some basic concepts of oops and collection in java.
- They asked me about some DBMS concepts and asked me to write some queries in SQL.
This was all, the trick is to keep calm and let the interviewer know what you are thinking!
Round 3(HR Round): It started from the introduction
- Then he asked and discussed my hobbies after that a detailed discussion started from my projects.
- He asked me how will I implement the abiding system and increase its robustness.
- He then asked me if I had any questions for him, he answered my questions and ended the interview.
Result: After a week, I received a mail with the job offer.
Overall the experience was quite interesting and I learned a couple of things, the interviewers were very polite and kind, they gave me hints whenever I was stuck and the hr was also very exciting as he was paying attention and was taking a lot of interest in my projects and hobbies which boosted my confidence.
Hey geek! It’s time to become a success story instead of reading them. Check out our most renowned DSA Self Paced Course, now at a student-friendly price and become industry ready. And if you are looking for a more complete interview preparation resource, check out Complete Interview Preparation Course that will prepare you for the SDE role of your dreams!
Feeling prepared enough for your interview? Test your skills with our Test Series that will help you prepare for top companies like Amazon, Microsoft, TCS, Wipro, Google and many more!