1) Shortlisting based on aggregate.
2) Aptitude test hosted on hackerearth. 20 mcqs ( C and quantitative questions ) had negative marking (+1 / -1).
3) A score of 10 was a safe score. Shortlisted candidates were called to their office for interview.
I attempted 14 questions of 20. Questions are difficult and tricky, attempt only if very sure.
4) Three to four rounds (all are elimination rounds, even after final round there was elimination)
i) Technical round
ii) Technical round (is optional, if you perform well in the first tech round second tech round is skipped )
iii) Techno HR
Technical round questions :
i) AVL tree (code)
ii) difference between structure and array
iii) difference between structure and object
v) some basic codes to write on patterns, anagram etc
vi) dynamic loading
vii) threads and processes
viii) reverse a linked list
ix) critical section
x) implementation of some real time systems
Some other questions:
i) Why Credit Suisse?
ii) MS plans?
iii) revenue of Credit Suisse?
iv) Are you flexible to relocate?
v) How was you experience throughout the placement procedure in college ?
vi) How many companies did you appear for ?
Questions on the entire resume are asked. Be thorough with the resume.
Communication skills closely observed. Be honest throughout.
- Credit Suisse Interview for Technical Analyst through Global Coding Challenge
- Credit Suisse Interview Experience | On-Campus for Internship (Pune)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 12 (On-Campus for Technology Analyst)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 23 (On-Campus for Full Time Technology Analyst)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | Set 1 (Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Technology Analyst Interview (For FTE)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | (Business Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- Deloitte Interview Experience for BTA( Business Technology Analyst)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience (Business Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience for FTE Business Technology Analyst | On-Campus 2020 (Virtual)
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience | On Campus FTE 2021 for Technology Analyst Role
- Deloitte Interview Experience for Business Technology Analyst | On-Campus 2020(Virtual)
- Capgemini Interview Experience for Test Analyst/Cloud Technology
- Morgan Stanley Interview Experience for Technology Analyst Summer 2021 Internship (Off-Campus)
- Goldman Sachs Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus for Analyst)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus for Analyst)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 19 (For Technical Analyst Post)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 21 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 22 (On-Campus for Analyst profile)
- Capital One Interview Experience | Set 1 (On-Campus for Analyst Profile)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.