1) Shortlisting based on aggregate.
2) Aptitude test hosted on hackerearth. 20 mcqs ( C and quantitative questions ) had negative marking (+1 / -1).
3) A score of 10 was a safe score. Shortlisted candidates were called to their office for interview.
I attempted 14 questions of 20. Questions are difficult and tricky, attempt only if very sure.
4) Three to four rounds (all are elimination rounds, even after final round there was elimination)
i) Technical round
ii) Technical round (is optional, if you perform well in the first tech round second tech round is skipped )
iii) Techno HR
Technical round questions :
i) AVL tree (code)
ii) difference between structure and array
iii) difference between structure and object
v) some basic codes to write on patterns, anagram etc
vi) dynamic loading
vii) threads and processes
viii) reverse a linked list
ix) critical section
x) implementation of some real time systems
Some other questions:
i) Why Credit Suisse?
ii) MS plans?
iii) revenue of Credit Suisse?
iv) Are you flexible to relocate?
v) How was you experience throughout the placement procedure in college ?
vi) How many companies did you appear for ?
Questions on the entire resume are asked. Be thorough with the resume.
Communication skills closely observed. Be honest throughout.
- Morgan Stanley Technology Analyst Interview (For FTE)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | Set 1 (Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 12 (On-Campus for Technology Analyst)
- ZS Associates Interview Experience | (Business Technology Analyst - On Campus)
- Morgan Stanley Interview | Set 23 (On-Campus for Full Time Technology Analyst)
- Facebook Interview | Security Analyst
- Axtria Interview Experience | Set 3 (Technical Analyst)
- Citibank Bangalore Interview | Set 4 (For Analyst Profile)
- Goldman Sachs Interview | Set 2 (On-Campus for Analyst)
- Goldman Sachs Interview Experience | Set 17 (On-Campus for Analyst)
- General Mills Interview Experience | Modelling Analyst
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience(Graduate Analyst)
- Capgemini Interview Experience 2018- Senior Analyst
- Airtel Interview Experience | Business Analyst On-Campus
- Deutsche Bank Interview Experience | Set 2 (For Graduate Analyst)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.