Round 1: Resume and GPA shortlist, the CGPA should be more than 7.
So the interview started with Tries, how tries work ?
Where tries can help?
If i am providing you website like www.xyz.org, www.xyz.org/creedable, www.xyz.org/ etc and lets assume these website have some similar contents so in tries you are going to store character by character and follow the same we all know or you are going to make a node of www. different then xyz different, how to tackle this situation for space, although i was not able to make to this question but i opt for the accumulative one but the answer is to choose individual character as we cant predict whats the input maybe xyza is there then we need to create a separate node here.
Third question is to rotate an array about a particular point without using STL.
The rest question was like from where did you learn java and resume based questions.
- Amazon interview Experience | Set 132 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE Intern
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 51 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 318 (For SDE Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-Intern
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE-Intern
- Dailyhunt Intern Interview Experience
- Innovaccer Interview Experience | SDE Intern
- ST Microelectronics Interview Experience (Intern)
- Amazon Interview Experience | SDE Intern (Off Campus)
- Google STEP Intern Interview Experience
- Microsoft Interview experience | Set 73 (On-Campus for IT SDE Intern)
- Samsung R & D Banglore Intern Interview Experience
- Sensen Networks Interview Experience | SDE Intern
- Adobe Summer Intern Interview Experience
- Philips Intern Interview Experience 2019
- Amazon Interview Experience | 6-Months Intern for SDE
- Amazon Interview Experience for SDE-Intern 2020
- Salesforce Interview Experience | SDE Intern (On Campus)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.