In Turbo C graphics we use graphics.h functions to draw different shapes(like circle, rectangle etc), display text(any message) in different format(different fonts and colors). By using graphics.h we can make programs, animations and also games. These can be useful for beginners.
Functions Used :
- delay(n): A function from dos.h header file is responsible for holding of the program for a while depending upon given value n.
- setcolor(n): A function from graphics.h header file which set the color of pointer(cursor).
- arc(x,y,a1,a2,r): A function from graphics.h header file which draw an arc with (x,y) as centre (a2-a1) as angle and r as radius.
This article is contributed by Shivam Pradhan (anuj_charm). If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Draw a Chess Board using Graphics Programming in C
- Draw a moving car using computer graphics programming in C
- bar() function in C graphics
- What is a Graphics Card?
- Mandlebrot Set in C/C++ Using Graphics
- Reflection In 2D Graphics
- Segments in Computer Graphics
- How to create a Heart using C Graphics
- Introduction to Computer Graphics
- Computer Graphics | Antialiasing
- Applications of Computer Graphics
- Sierpinski Triangle using Graphics
- Vector vs Raster Graphics
- Draw circle in C graphics
- How to include graphics.h in CodeBlocks?
- Draw Rectangle in C graphics
- Draw a line in C++ graphics
- Draw ellipse in C graphics
- bar3d() function in C graphics
- Computer Graphics | The RGB color model
Improved By : MuhammedYasir