In Turbo C graphics we use graphics.h functions to draw different shapes(like circle, rectangle etc), display text(any message) in different format(different fonts and colors). By using graphics.h we can make programs, animations and also games. These can be useful for beginners.
Functions Used :
- delay(n): A function from dos.h header file is responsible for holding of the program for a while depending upon given value n.
- setcolor(n): A function from graphics.h header file which set the color of pointer(cursor).
- arc(x,y,a1,a2,r): A function from graphics.h header file which draw an arc with (x,y) as centre (a2-a1) as angle and r as radius.
This article is contributed by Shivam Pradhan (anuj_charm). If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
- Draw a moving car using computer graphics programming in C
- bar() function in C graphics
- bar3d() function in C graphics
- Applications of Computer Graphics
- Draw circle in C graphics
- Vector vs Raster Graphics
- Draw Rectangle in C graphics
- Draw a line in C++ graphics
- Draw ellipse in C graphics
- How to include graphics.h in CodeBlocks?
- Segments in Computer Graphics
- Computer Graphics | Antialiasing
- Translation of objects in computer graphics
- Flood fill algorithm using C graphics
- How to add "graphics.h" C/C++ library to gcc compiler in Linux
Improved By : MuhammedYasir