We can create a DataFrame from a list of simple tuples, and can even choose the specific elements of the tuples we want to use.
Code #1: Simply passing tuple to DataFrame constructor.
Code #2: Using
Code #3: Using
Code #4: For pivoting it possible.
- Creating Pandas dataframe using list of lists
- Python | Remove duplicate tuples from list of tuples
- Python | Find the tuples containing the given element from a list of tuples
- Python | Remove tuples from list of tuples if greater than n
- Python | Remove tuples having duplicate first value from given list of tuples
- Python | Count tuples occurrence in list of tuples
- Python | Combining tuples in list of tuples
- Python | Convert string tuples to list tuples
- Python - Filter all uppercase characters Tuples from given list of tuples
- Python program to find Tuples with positive elements in List of tuples
- Python program to find tuples which have all elements divisible by K from a list of tuples
- Creating a Pandas DataFrame
- Python | Creating a Pandas dataframe column based on a given condition
- Creating views on Pandas DataFrame
- Creating views on Pandas DataFrame | Set - 2
- Creating a dataframe from Pandas series
- Python | How to Concatenate tuples to nested tuples
- Python | Convert list of tuples to list of list
- Python | Pandas DataFrame.fillna() to replace Null values in dataframe
- Pandas Dataframe.to_numpy() - Convert dataframe to Numpy array
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.