A Plotly is a Python library that is used to design graphs, especially interactive graphs. It can plot various graphs and charts like histogram, barplot, boxplot, spreadplot, and many more. It is mainly used in data analysis as well as financial analysis. plotly is an interactive visualization library.
Heatmaps using graph_objects
A heatmap is a two-dimensional graphical representation of data where the individual values that are contained in a matrix are represented as colors.
Syntax: plotly.graph_objects.Heatmap(arg=None, autocolorscale=None, colorbar=None, colorscale=None, x=None, y=None, z=None, **kwargs)
arg: dict of properties compatible with this constructor
autocolorscale: Determines whether the colorscale is a default palette (autocolorscale: true) or the palette determined by colorscale.
colorbar: plotly.graph_objects.heatmap.ColorBar instance or dict with compatible properties
colorscale: Sets the colorscale. The colorscale must be an array containing arrays mapping a normalized value to an rgb, rgba, hex, hsl, hsv, or named color string.
x: Sets the x coordinates.
y: Sets the y coordinates.
z: Sets the z coordinates.
Presenting Heat map with Unequal Block Sizes
In plotly, it is possible to show the unequal sizes of the blocks as to make the data differentiate between each other to make it more clear while presenting as the data has different height and width compared to each other.
- Annotated Heatmaps using Plotly in Python
- How to create a Ternary Overlay using Plotly?
- How to Create Stacked area plot using Plotly in Python?
- How to create Tables using Plotly in Python?
- Box plot in Plotly using graph_objects class
- Histograms in Plotly using graph_objects class
- Scatter plot in Plotly using graph_objects class
- 3D Scatter Plot using graph_objects Class in Plotly-Python
- Sunburst Plot using graph_objects class in plotly
- Treemap using graph_objects class in plotly
- How to create Stacked bar chart in Python-Plotly?
- Create Error Bars in Plotly - Python
- How to create Grouped box plot in Plotly?
- How to create a Cumulative Histogram in Plotly?
- Python | Geographical plotting using plotly
- Histogram using Plotly in Python
- How to make a basic Scatterplot using Python-Plotly?
- Plot Live Graphs using Python Dash and Plotly
- Animated Data Visualization using Plotly Express
- Treemap using Plotly in Python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.