The Pandas Dataframe is a structure that has data in the 2D format and labels with it. DataFrames are widely used in data science, machine learning, and other such places. DataFrames are the same as SQL tables or Excel sheets but these are faster in use.
Empty DataFrame could be created with the help of pandas.DataFrame() as shown in below example:
Return: Return a Dataframe object.
The above output does not show anything lets us insert some heading to the DataFrame.
The empty dataframe showing only headings.
Now let’s Insert some records in a dataframe.
- How to create an empty DataFrame and append rows & columns to it in Pandas?
- Python | Pandas DataFrame.empty
- How to add Empty Column to Dataframe in Pandas?
- Append data to an empty Pandas DataFrame
- Python | Pandas DataFrame.fillna() to replace Null values in dataframe
- Pandas Dataframe.to_numpy() - Convert dataframe to Numpy array
- Convert given Pandas series into a dataframe with its index as another column on the dataframe
- Create a Pandas DataFrame from List of Dicts
- Create pandas dataframe from lists using zip
- Different ways to create Pandas Dataframe
- Python | Create a Pandas Dataframe from a dict of equal length lists
- Create pandas dataframe from lists using dictionary
- Create a Pandas DataFrame from Lists
- Create a column using for loop in Pandas Dataframe
- Create a new column in Pandas DataFrame based on the existing columns
- Create a list from rows in Pandas dataframe
- Create a list from rows in Pandas DataFrame | Set 2
- Ways to Create NaN Values in Pandas DataFrame
- How to create DataFrame from dictionary in Python-Pandas?
- Create a Pandas DataFrame from a Numpy array and specify the index column and column headers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.