Prerequisistes: Python GUI – tkinter
Python Tkinter is a GUI programming package or built-in library. Tkinter provides the Tk GUI toolkit with a potent object-oriented interface. Python with Tkinter is the fastest and easiest way to create GUI applications. Creating a GUI using Tkinter is an easy task.
- Importing the module – tkinter, time
- Create the main window (container)
- Add number of widgets to the main window:Button, Entry
- Apply the event Trigger on the widgets.
Below is the implementation.
- How To Create a Countdown Timer Using Python?
- Set Countdown timer to Capture Image using Python-OpenCV
- Python Program to Create a Lap Timer
- Timer Application using PyQt5
- Timer Objects in Python
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Killing the timer
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Start Timer
- PyQt5 QCalendarWidget - Setting Timer Event
- wxPython - Create Radio Button using Create() function
- wxPython - Create Static Box using Create() method
- Python - Create a box in GTK+ 3
- How to Create an App in Django ?
- Create Certificates using Python-PIL
- Create a directory in Python
- Tableau - Create Visualization
- Create Table Using Tkinter
- How to create a Dictionary in Python
- How to create a new thread in Python
- TensorFlow - How to create one hot tensor
- Create a stopwatch using python
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.