There are basically three different types of lists provided by HTML:
- Ordered List
- Unordered List
- Description list
There are several ways to design these three types of lists with CSS. It could be numeric, round, square, alphanumeric or maybe even non-existent. It can also make a choice whether to align a list horizontally or vertically with the help of CSS.
The task of this article is to create an unordered list without any bullets using CSS.
- How to decorate list bullets in arrow using CSS ?
- How to create bullets using <li> elements ?
- How to hide the bullets on list for the sidebar?
- How to remove indentation from an unordered list item using CSS?
- How to create an unordered list in HTML ?
- How to create long shadow of text without using text-shadow in HTML and CSS ?
- Print Number series without using any loop
- How to search an element without using any loops in Node.js ?
- How to create a date with a set timezone without using a string representation?
- How create table without using <table> tag ?
- How to break line without using <br> tag in HTML / CSS ?
- How to add an image as the list-item marker in a list using CSS ?
- Building App For Google Assistant Without Any Coding
- Check if any K ranges overlap at any point
- How to create Glowing Star effect using HTML and CSS?
- How to create fade-in effect on page load using CSS ?
- Create a Sticky Social Media Bar using HTML and CSS
- Create a Search Bar using HTML and CSS
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.