There are basically three different types of lists provided by HTML:
- Ordered List
- Unordered List
- Description list
There are several ways to design these three types of lists with CSS. It could be numeric, round, square, alphanumeric or maybe even non-existent. It can also make a choice whether to align a list horizontally or vertically with the help of CSS.
The task of this article is to create an unordered list without any bullets using CSS.
- How to remove indentation from an unordered list item using CSS?
- How to create comma separated list from an array in PHP ?
- How to create an array for JSON using PHP?
- How to create an unordered_map of pairs in C++?
- How to create a copy of an object in PHP?
- jQuery | Create a div element
- Different ways to create an Object in C#
- How to create a div element in jQuery ?
- How to create Radial Menu in CSS ?
- Create a Website Alarm Using Python
- 10 Ways to Create a Stream in Java
- Create a web server and run PHP script on it using Raspberry Pi
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.