There are basically three different types of lists provided by HTML:
- Ordered List
- Unordered List
- Description list
There are several ways to design these three types of lists with CSS. It could be numeric, round, square, alphanumeric or maybe even non-existent. It can also make a choice whether to align a list horizontally or vertically with the help of CSS.
The task of this article is to create an unordered list without any bullets using CSS.
- How to remove indentation from an unordered list item using CSS?
- How to create To-Do List using jQuery?
- How to create comma separated list from an array in PHP ?
- How to create shapes using CSS ?
- How to Create a Tab Image Gallery ?
- How to Create Paradoxical Effect using CSS ?
- How to Create an Email Newsletter ?
- Different ways to create an Object in C#
- jQuery | Create a div element
- How to create GUI in C programming using GTK Toolkit
- Create a Search Bar using HTML and CSS
- How to create Radial Menu in CSS ?
- How to create a div element in jQuery ?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.