Create Address Book in Python – Using Tkinter
In this article, we will discuss how to create an address book in Tkinter using Python.
Step by step implementation:
Step 1: Creating GUI.
In this, we will add all the GUI Components like labels, text area and buttons.
Step 2: Creating User define function to retrieve the operation.
These are function are used in this program:
- add: This will add a record in the address book data structure and update the GUI.
- view: This will represent all the values of the selected record.
- delete: This will delete the selected record from the address book data structure and update the GUI.
- reset: This will reset all the input values of the input parameters.
- update_book: This will update the whole address book data structure.