Create Address Book in Python – Using Tkinter
In this article, we will discuss how to create an address book in Tkinter using Python.
Step by step implementation:
Step 1: Creating GUI.
In this, we will add all the GUI Components like labels, text area and buttons.
Step 2: Creating User define function to retrieve the operation.
These are function are used in this program:
- add: This will add a record in the address book data structure and update the GUI.
- view: This will represent all the values of the selected record.
- delete: This will delete the selected record from the address book data structure and update the GUI.
- reset: This will reset all the input values of the input parameters.
- update_book: This will update the whole address book data structure.
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course. And to begin with your Machine Learning Journey, join the Machine Learning – Basic Level Course