Create a Simple Two Player Game using Turtle in Python
Prerequisites: Turtle Programming in Python
TurtleMove game is basically a luck-based game. In this game two-players (Red & Blue), using their own turtle (object) play the game.
How to play
The game is played in the predefined grid having some boundaries.
- Both players move the turtle for a unit distance.
- Now both players flip the coin:
- if HEAD, then take a right turn
- else take a left turn
- 3) Now repeat 1 & 2, till both turtles lie in the boundary
Implementation in Turtle Python
- First, a turtle screen object is created for the grid boundary.
- Now two turtles (Red & Blue) are created, one for each player.
- Both turtles are moved a unit distance using turtle_obj.forward(50) method.
- Turn is decided, Using random.randrange(0, 2) i.e. 0 for left and 1 for the right.
- After every move, the position of each turtle is checked, if any turtle crosses the boundary, then that turtle loses the game.
Below is the implementation
The time complexity of the game is O(n), where n is the number of iterations in the while loop. The while loop continues to run as long as both turtles are in the screen and have different positions.
The space complexity of the game is O(1), as the number of variables and data structures used is constant and does not depend on the size of the input. The variables used are two turtle objects, a screen object, some integer variables, and a few boolean variables.
Please Login to comment...