rt() function in R Language is used to create a random sequence of values from Student t-distribution.
Syntax: rt(n, df, ncp)
n: Number of observations
df: Degree of Freedom
ncp: Numeric vector of non-centrality parameters.
 2.09851925 -1.76883434 -0.56019367 0.23263458 1.02778818 -0.82274015  -1.33110401 4.19230931 0.80622707 0.02468189 -4.00469465 0.02974788  1.28649412 -0.19235704 0.21665196  2.21010764 -11.70663704 -1.00452125 2.07828752 1.95781361  -0.53603661 0.02068073 -1.32464307 -49.93080321 0.82594818  -0.46109805 -0.18965787 0.60498953 -0.44659619 -0.08968020
 23.88663 20.26813 62.95437 14.59003 20.58296  0.1745755 4.5298859 1.1175184 7.4660938 45.1399588
- Create Random Deviates of Uniform Distribution in R Programming - runif() Function
- Evaluating an Expression in R Programming - with() and within() Function
- Getting Match of an Element within a Vector in R Programming - charmatch() Function
- Calculate the Root of a Equation within an interval in R Programming - uniroot() Function
- Take Random Samples from a Data Frame in R Programming - sample_n() Function
- Generate Data sets of same Random Values in R Programming - set.seed() Function
- Random Forest with Parallel Computing in R Programming
- Random Forest Approach in R Programming
- Random Forest Approach for Regression in R Programming
- Random Forest Approach for Classification in R Programming
- Generating sequenced Vectors in R Programming - sequence() Function
- Compute a Sequence of Equally Spaced Round values in R Programming - pretty() Function
- Generate a Sequence from 1 to any Specified Number in R Programming - seq_len() Function
- Generate a Sequence of Length of the passed Argument in R Programming - seq_along() Function
- Create an Object of mode call in R Programming - call() Function
- Create Repetitions of a String in R Programming - strrep() Function
- Create a Data Frame of all the Combinations of Vectors passed as Argument in R Programming - expand.grid() Function
- Create Line Curves for Specified Equations in R Programming - curve() Function
- Create Subsets of a Data frame in R Programming - subset() Function
- Create Quantiles of a Data Set in R Programming - quantile() Function
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.