In this article, we will learn how to create a Numpy array filled with all one, given the shape and type of array.
We can use Numpy.ones() method to do this task. This method takes three parameters, discussed below –
shape : integer or sequence of integers order : C_contiguous or F_contiguous C-contiguous order in memory(last index varies the fastest) C order means that operating row-rise on the array will be slightly quicker FORTRAN-contiguous order in memory (first index varies the fastest). F order means that column-wise operations will be faster. dtype : [optional, float(byDeafult)] Data type of returned array.
Matrix a : [1 1 1] Matrix b : [[1 1 1] [1 1 1] [1 1 1]]
Matrix c : [[ 1. 1. 1.] [ 1. 1. 1.] [ 1. 1. 1.] [ 1. 1. 1.] [ 1. 1. 1.]] Matrix d : [[ 1. 1.] [ 1. 1.] [ 1. 1.] [ 1. 1.] [ 1. 1.]]
Attention geek! Strengthen your foundations with the Python Programming Foundation Course and learn the basics.
To begin with, your interview preparations Enhance your Data Structures concepts with the Python DS Course.
- Create a Numpy array filled with all zeros | Python
- TensorFlow - How to create a tensor of all ones that has the same shape as the input tensor
- Numpy MaskedArray.filled() method - Python
- numpy.ma.filled() function - Python
- numpy matrix operations | ones() function
- numpy.ones() in Python
- Draw Color Filled Shapes in Turtle - Python
- Make filled polygons between two curves in Python using Matplotlib
- Make filled polygons between two horizontal curves in Python using Matplotlib
- Filled area chart using plotly in Python
- How to draw color filled star in Python-Turtle?
- Python | sympy.ones() method
- Python Pytorch ones() method
- Python | Numpy numpy.matrix.all()
- Create a Numpy array with random values | Python
- Create a DataFrame from a Numpy array and specify the index column and column headers
- Create a Pandas DataFrame from a Numpy array and specify the index column and column headers
- Create a contiguous flattened NumPy array
- Create an array which is the average of every consecutive subarray of given size using NumPy
- How to create a NumPy 1D-array with equally spaced numbers in an interval?
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.