In shellSort, we make the array h-sorted for a large value of h. We keep reducing the value of h until it becomes 1. An array is said to be h-sorted if all sublists of every h’th element is sorted.
Array before sorting: 12 34 54 2 3 Array after sorting: 2 3 12 34 54
Please refer complete article on ShellSort for more details!
- Java Program for ShellSort
- Program for n-th even number
- C++ Program for QuickSort
- C Program for ID3 Tagging
- Program to find the value of sin(nΘ)
- Program to find the value of tan(nΘ)
- C++ Program for Cocktail Sort
- C++ Program for Cycle Sort
- C++ Program for Pigeonhole Sort
- C++ Program to find the sum of a Series 1/1! + 2/2! + 3/3! + 4/4! +.......+ n/n!
- C++ Program for Comb Sort
- C++ Program for Stooge Sort
- Program to print the given Z Pattern
- C++ Program for Sieve of Eratosthenes
Improved By : ted1