Heap sort is a comparison based sorting technique based on Binary Heap data structure. It is similar to selection sort where we first find the maximum element and place the maximum element at the end. We repeat the same process for remaining element.
Sorted array is 5 6 7 11 12 13
Please refer complete article on Heap Sort for more details!
- Java Program for Heap Sort
- Python Program for Heap Sort
- Heap Sort for decreasing order using min heap
- Where is Heap Sort used practically?
- Lexicographical ordering using Heap Sort
- Python Code for time Complexity plot of Heap Sort
- Program to sort an array of strings using Selection Sort
- Java Program for Odd-Even Sort / Brick Sort
- C/C++ Program for Odd-Even Sort / Brick Sort
- Convert min Heap to max Heap
- C++ Program for Cycle Sort
- C++ Program for Stooge Sort
- C Program for Bubble Sort
- C++ Program for Bitonic Sort
- C++ Program for Pigeonhole Sort