I got a call from consultant and within a day HR scheduled my interview. Interview process at Coviam has 4 – 5 rounds.
First round (F2F)
1 : I had Java background, so he asked me New features in JAVA 8, Streams APIs etc.
2 : Questions related to projects from my resume
3 : Questions from java Collections APIs like implementation of hashmap, concurrent hashmap etc
4 : One simple algorithm question to check whether i can code or not ?
Second round (F2F – Technical)
1 : Questions related to projects from my resume. Questions on Microservice architecture, REST services etc.
2 : Design dashboard application to display trending tags based on twitter data stream
3 : Search element in 2d matrix (row wise – column wise sorted)
Third round (F2F – Manager Round)
I had done some work on API performance optimization in my previous organization. This round was completely focused on that.
1 : How hibernate caching works?
2 : Design Hibernate second level caching ? How to cache join query? In-memory Caching and distributed caching?
Fourth round (F2F – Co-Founder Round)
This was behavioural round.
1) Given a puzzle and write pseudo code for that.
2) Given a choice, which company you would join (Google/Facebook/Microsoft) and why?
Overall the technical rounds were good and if one practice DS/Algo questions and some concepts of System Designs, then he/she can easily crack the rounds.
After this long process, I got a call next day stated that “Hi, Congratulations you are selected and cleared all the rounds and we are happy to offer you SDE-2 position”.
- Coviam Interview Experience
- Coviam Interview Experience for Software Developer (Off Campus)
- Coviam Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive-2020
- Coviam Software Developer Internship Experience
- COVIAM Interview Full Stack Developer (Experienced)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 167 (SDE I for 1 year 6 months experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 248 (4.8 Yrs Experience for SDE II)
- Amazon Interview Experience | Set 391 (SDE-2, 5.5 years Experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience | 401 (3+Years Experience for SDE II)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 151 (SDE-2 3.5 years experience)
- Microsoft Interview Experience | Set 169 (SDE 2 for 3.5 years experience)
- Hike Interview Experience | Set 7(For SDE iOS) | 2+ Years Experience
- Flipkart Interview Experience(1.10 years experience SDE 1)
- Groupon Interview Experience -SDE 2 (6 years experience)
- Amazon Interview Experience (For Experience - 2.8 yrs) | SDE 1
- Amazon Interview Experience (SDE-1, 8 month experience, Refferal)
- Juspay Interview Experience - 1 yr. Experience through Hackerearth | SDE - 1
- Paytm Interview Experience for SDE-1 | 2 Year of Experience
- Amazon Interview -SDE 1 Interview Experience
- Amazon SDE 2 Experience (3 Years Experience)
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.