2000 students from 4 campuses applied for SDE role. 700 students were shortlisted for the first round based on CGPA criteria(8.0). Luckily my CGPA is 8.01
Since this was conducted during COVID pandemic. It was remotely conducted(at home) online test which was video proctored. Total mcqs were 40
Aptitude : 15 questions
Data Interpretation : 5 questions
Java(output questions and few conceptual): 20 questions
Total of 13 students were selected for this round. I am one among them.
This round was conducted on google meet. This is technical round.
The interviewer was frontend developer. She asked me 3 coding questions.
1) Explain efficient approach for finding middle element of a singly linked list.
2) Write the pseudo code for implementing queue using stack.
3) Write the pseudo code for returning indices of distinct elements of array.
Total of 9 students were shortlisted for this round. I am among them.
3(2 from students shortlisted for 3 round and 1 from not shortlisted) students from those 13 students were directly given internships.
This round was more about general concepts.
Vice president of the organization was my interviewer.
He asked me about multi tenants(I don’t know).
Later asked me do draw user authentication process in ms paint (I did it).
Also asked me about inspect element trick.
Asked me few more real life problems (Most of which I couldn’t answer)
Later at the end he told me about how graduates this days are good at problem solving but lacking on knowledge of real life problems (same with me).
He is not satisfied with my performance.
Asked me to focus more on real life problems and not only on competitive programming.
I am sure that I am not gonna get this job.
My suggestion is how good enough you are in coding it is more important for you to know how all this things is working in backend.
- Coviam Interview Experience for Software Developer (Off Campus)
- Coviam Interview Experience for SDE II (2.3 yr Experience)
- Coviam Interview Experience
- Coviam Software Developer Internship Experience
- COVIAM Interview Full Stack Developer (Experienced)
- Novartis, Hyderabad On Campus Placement-Interview Experience
- CGI Interview Experience | (Campus placement)
- AVEVA Interview Experience | On-campus placement drive
- BuyHatke Interview Experience | FTE - Campus Placement
- Societe Generale Interview Experience (Campus Placement)
- Cognizant Interview Experience | On Campus Placement
- MAQ Software Interview Experience (Campus Placement 2019)
- Techment Technology Interview Experience | Pool Campus Placement
- TCS Interview Experience | Campus Placement for Software Engineer
- Commvault Interview Experience | On Campus Placement (SDE)
- Oracle GBU Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020 -Virtual process
- Zscaler Interview Experience | Campus Placement Drive 2020
- American Express Interview Experience for EDA/CFR Role - On Campus Placement 2020
- Oracle Interview Experience(Campus Placement - Application Engineer)
- Citrix R&D Campus Placement Interview Experience
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.