- About Company
- Recruitment Process
- Questions Asked in CouponDunia
- Interview Experiences
- Where to Apply ?
Founded in 2010, CouponDunia is headquartered in Mumbai with a tech office in Bengaluru. CouponDunia receives about 5.2 million monthly visits, lists coupons from 2000+ online brands including top stores like Flipkart, Amazon, MakeMyTrip, PayTM and BookMyShow, has 7.5 million email subscribers and more than 2 million App downloads. CouponDunia has grown to become India’s largest discount and offer destination. Know more about CouponDunia
CouponDunia conducts 5-6 rounds to select freshers as Software Engineer in their organisation.
- Online Coding Round
- Technical Round 1
- Technical Round 2
- Technical Round 3
- Application Development Round
- HR Round
- 70 percent or above in B.Tech, Class X and XII.
- No backlogs at the time of interview
Online Coding Round
First round is a programming round. This round is generally conducted on HackerRank. To clear this round you must be well prepared with data structures and algorithms.
1. Don’t forget to check boundary cases.
Technical Round and HR Round
The students who clear the written round are called for Technical Interview. Some of technical rounds may be conducted on Skype, where you could be expected to write the code. To clear this round you should be clear with your basics. You should be prepared very well with Data structures and Algorithms, DBMS, and Operating System. You should be well prepared with system design problems. Students will be expected to write codes in the interview. They also ask questions from resume. They frequently ask questions about your previous projects. You may be asked puzzles in this round. To be prepared for puzzles you can practice from our Puzzles section.
1. Understand the question completely and thoroughly
2. You must be good enough in writing the codes at the moment because in each interview they made us write full functions.
3. Be clear how you will proceed before you start writing your code.
4. Check your code for errors and bugs before you present it to the interviewer, its never a good idea
to present a code with errors & bugs because they will always find the smallest bugs in your
5. Questions are mainly based on data structures and problem solving ability
6. You must be aware of the working of CouponDunia.
Application Development Round
This round is optional. If you are experienced than you may expect this round. In this round, you are provided with some requirements and you have to design an application to for those requirements.
1. Write clean code.
2. You should be clear of your approach.
You can expect general HR questions like :
1. Tell me about Yourself
2. Why CouponDunia ?
3. How you see yourself after five years from now ?
4. What are your strengths and weaknesses ?
5. Questions form resume
6. How can you improve suggestions of coupons to the users ?
Questions Asked in CouponDunia
- What is magic functions ?
- what is autoloading in PHP?
- Differences between a Service and activity ?
- Print the bottom view of the tree
- Bottom View of Binary Tree
- Height of Binary Tree
- Stack using two queues
- Root to leaf path sum
- Run Length Encoding
- Next larger element
- more >>
It is always beneficial if you know what it is to be there at that moment. So, to give you an advantage, we provide you Interview Experiences of candidates who have been in your situation earlier. Make the most of it.
Where to Apply ?
- Fab.com Recruitment Process
- Teradata Recruitment Process
- 3DPLM Recruitment Process
- eBay Recruitment Process
- Bloomberg Recruitment Process
- Arcesium Recruitment Process
- NHAI Recruitment Process
- CarWale Recruitment Process
- Oracle Recruitment Process
- Wipro Recruitment Process
- Practo Recruitment Process
- BARC Recruitment Process
- Codenation Recruitment Process
- FactSet Recruitment Process
- Directi Recruitment Process
- Cisco Recruitment Process
- Adobe Recruitment Process
- Flipkart Recruitment Process
- Amazon Recruitment Process
- Microsoft Recruitment Process
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.