Given two integers N and K, the task is to count all the numbers < N which have equal number of positive divisors as K.
Input: n = 10, k = 5
2, 3 and 7 are the only numbers < 10 which have 2 divisors (equal to the number of divisors of 5)
Input: n = 500, k = 6
- Compute the number of divisor of each number < N and store the result in an array where arr[i] contains the number of divisors of i.
- Traverse arr, if arr[i] = arr[K] then update count = count + 1.
- Print the value of count in the end.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
The above solution can be optimized using Sieve technique. Please refer Count number of integers less than or equal to N which has exactly 9 divisors for details.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Check if count of even divisors of N is equal to count of odd divisors
- Count elements in the given range which have maximum number of divisors
- Find the number of integers x in range (1,N) for which x and x+1 have same number of divisors
- Check if a number has an odd count of odd divisors and even count of even divisors
- Count number of integers less than or equal to N which has exactly 9 divisors
- Count sub-arrays which have elements less than or equal to X
- Maximum possible prime divisors that can exist in numbers having exactly N divisors
- Count divisors of n that have at-least one digit common with n
- Count of integers in a range which have even number of odd digits and odd number of even digits
- Count number of rotated strings which have more number of vowels in the first half than second half
- Find sum of divisors of all the divisors of a natural number
- Find sum of inverse of the divisors when sum of divisors and the number is given
- Count of numbers in range which are divisible by M and have digit D at odd places
- Divisors of n-square that are not divisors of n
- Number of divisors of a given number N which are divisible by K
- Find k numbers which are powers of 2 and have sum N | Set 1
- Count pairs in an array which have at least one digit common
- Find the count of M character words which have at least one character repeated
- Count of integers up to N which are non divisors and non coprime with N
- Find the number of positive integers less than or equal to N that have an odd number of digits
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.