Given an integer l and a tree represented as an undirected graph rooted at vertex 0. The task is to print the number of nodes present at level l.
Input: l = 2
We have already discussed the BFS approach, in this post we will solve it using DFS.
Approach: The idea is to traverse the graph in a DFS manner. Take two variables, count and curr_level. Whenever the curr_level = l increment the value of the count.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Level with maximum number of nodes using DFS in a N-ary tree
- Count the number of nodes at given level in a tree using BFS.
- Subtree of all nodes in a tree using DFS
- Print all leaf nodes of an n-ary tree using DFS
- Kth ancestor of all nodes in an N-ary tree using DFS
- Print the path between any two nodes of a tree | DFS
- Calculate number of nodes in all subtrees | Using DFS
- Count the nodes of the tree which make a pangram when concatenated with the sub-tree nodes
- Calculate number of nodes between two vertices in an acyclic Graph by DFS method
- Count nodes with two children at level L in a Binary Tree
- Diameter of a tree using DFS
- DFS traversal of a tree using recursion
- Construct the Rooted tree by using start and finish time of its DFS traversal
- Find the Kth node in the DFS traversal of a given subtree in a Tree
- Recursive Program to Print extreme nodes of each level of Binary Tree in alternate order
- Check if a given graph is Bipartite using DFS
- Common nodes in the inorder sequence of a tree between given two nodes in O(1) space
- BFS vs DFS for Binary Tree
- DFS for a n-ary tree (acyclic graph) represented as adjacency list
- Queries for DFS of a subtree in a tree
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.