Write an efficient program to count number of 1s in binary representation of an integer.
Input : n = 6 Output : 2 Binary representation of 6 is 110 and has 2 set bits Input : n = 11 Output : 3 Binary representation of 11 is 1101 and has 3 set bits
- Convert given number into it’s binary representation using bin(number) function.
- Now separate out all 1’s from binary representation of given number and print length of list of 1’s.
- Python List Comprehension | Segregate 0's and 1's in an array list
- Python - Map vs List comprehension
- Python List Comprehension and Slicing
- Python | List comprehension vs * operator
- K’th Non-repeating Character in Python using List Comprehension and OrderedDict
- List comprehension and ord() in Python to remove all characters other than alphabets
- Python List Comprehension | Three way partitioning of an array around a given range
- Move all zeroes to end of array using List Comprehension in Python
- Python List Comprehension to find pair with given sum from two arrays
- Python List Comprehension | Sort even-placed elements in increasing and odd-placed in decreasing order
- Python | Count set bits in a range
- Python Bin | Count total bits in a number
- Python | Count unset bits in a range
- Python map function | Count total set bits in all numbers from 1 to n
- Check if bits of a number has count of consecutive set bits in increasing order
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.