Given a non-negative number n and two values l and r. The problem is to count the number of set bits in the range l to r in the binary representation of n, i.e, to count set bits from the rightmost lth bit to the rightmost rth bit.
Constraint: 1 <= l <= r <= number of bits in the binary representation of n.
Input : n = 42, l = 2, r = 5 Output : 2 (42)10 = (101010)2 There are '2' set bits in the range 2 to 5. Input : n = 79, l = 1, r = 4 Output : 4
Approach: Following are the steps:
- Calculate num = ((1 << r) – 1) ^ ((1 << (l-1)) – 1). This will produce a number num having r number of bits and bits in the range l to r are the only set bits.
- Count number of set bits in the number (n & num). Refer this post.
This article is contributed by Ayush Jauhari. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Check if bits of a number has count of consecutive set bits in increasing order
- Print numbers having first and last bits as the only set bits
- Python | Count set bits in a range
- Range query for count of set bits
- Count number of set bits in a range using bitset
- Count total set bits in all numbers from range L to R
- Toggle bits of a number except first and last bits
- Check if all bits can be made same by flipping two consecutive bits
- Count unset bits in a range
- Python | Count unset bits in a range
- Copy set bits in a range
- Set bits in N equals to M in the given range.
- Check whether all the bits are set in the given range
- Set all the bits in given range of a number
- Smallest number whose set bits are maximum in a given range
- Check whether bits are in alternate pattern in the given range | Set-2
- Sort an array according to count of set bits | Set 2
- Count total set bits in all numbers from 1 to n | Set 2
- Count total set bits in all numbers from 1 to N | Set 3
- Toggle bits in the given range
Improved By : jit_t