Given a linked list of n nodes which is first sorted, then rotated by k elements. Find the value of k.
The idea is to traverse singly linked list to check condition whether current node value is greater than value of next node. If the given condition is true, then break the loop. Otherwise increase the counter variable and increase the node by node->next. Below is the implementation of this approach.
Linked List: 15 18 5 8 11 12 Linked list rotated elements: 2
This article is contributed by Dharmendra Kumar. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Find the Rotation Count in Rotated Sorted array
- Search an element in a sorted and rotated array
- Given a sorted and rotated array, find if there is a pair with a given sum
- Check if an array is sorted and rotated
- Count of rotations required to generate a sorted array
- Sort a Rotated Sorted Array
- Given a linked list which is sorted, how will you insert in sorted way
- Insert value in sorted way in a sorted doubly linked list
- Merge K sorted Doubly Linked List in Sorted Order
- Construct a Maximum Sum Linked List out of two Sorted Linked Lists having some Common nodes
- Count number of rotated strings which have more number of vowels in the first half than second half
- Sorted merge of two sorted doubly circular linked lists
- Difference between Singly linked list and Doubly linked list
- Count triplets in a sorted doubly linked list whose sum is equal to a given value x
- Count triplets in a sorted doubly linked list whose product is equal to a given value x
- Count rotations of N which are Odd and Even
- XOR Linked List - A Memory Efficient Doubly Linked List | Set 1
- XOR Linked List – A Memory Efficient Doubly Linked List | Set 2
- Merge a linked list into another linked list at alternate positions
- Check if a linked list is Circular Linked List
Improved By : Akanksha_Rai