Given N, count all ‘a’ and ‘b’ that satisfy the condition a^3 + b^3 = N.
Input : N = 9 Output : 2 1^3 + 2^3 = 9 2^3 + 1^3 = 9 Input : N = 28 Output : 2 1^3 + 3^3 = 28 3^3 + 1^3 = 28
Note:- (a, b) and (b, a) are to be considered as two different pairs.
Asked in : Adobe
Implementation: Travers numbers from 1 to cube root of N. a) Subtract cube of current number from N and check if their difference is a perfect cube or not. i) If perfect cube then increment count. 2- Return count.
Below is the implementation of above approach:
For n= 1, 1 pair exists For n= 2, 1 pair exists For n= 3, 0 pair exists For n= 4, 0 pair exists For n= 5, 0 pair exists For n= 6, 0 pair exists For n= 7, 0 pair exists For n= 8, 1 pair exists For n= 9, 2 pair exists For n= 10, 0 pair exists
This article is contributed by Sahil Chhabra. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
GeeksforGeeks has prepared a complete interview preparation course with premium videos, theory, practice problems, TA support and many more features. Please refer Placement 100 for details
- Program to count number of distinct Squares and Cubes upto N
- Count pairs with Odd XOR
- Count pairs with given sum | Set 2
- Count of pairs of (i, j) such that ((n % i) % j) % n is maximized
- Count of pairs from 1 to a and 1 to b whose sum is divisible by N
- Count of pairs (x, y) in an array such that x < y
- Count number of pairs (A <= N, B <= N) such that gcd (A , B) is B
- Count pairs (a, b) whose sum of squares is N (a^2 + b^2 = N)
- Count pairs from 1 to N such that their Sum is divisible by their XOR
- Count number of pairs (i, j) such that arr[i] * arr[j] = arr[i] + arr[j]
- Count of odd and even sum pairs in an array
- Count pairs (i,j) such that (i+j) is divisible by A and B both
- Count Pairs from two arrays with even sum
- Count of pairs (i, j) in the array such that arr[i] is a factor of arr[j]
- Count pairs from two arrays having sum equal to K