Given N, count all ‘a’ and ‘b’ that satisfy the condition a^3 + b^3 = N.
Input : N = 9 Output : 2 1^3 + 2^3 = 9 2^3 + 1^3 = 9 Input : N = 28 Output : 2 1^3 + 3^3 = 28 3^3 + 1^3 = 28
Note:- (a, b) and (b, a) are to be considered as two different pairs.
Asked in : Adobe
Implementation: Travers numbers from 1 to cube root of N. a) Subtract cube of current number from N and check if their difference is a perfect cube or not. i) If perfect cube then increment count. 2- Return count.
Below is the implementation of above approach:
For n= 1, 1 pair exists For n= 2, 1 pair exists For n= 3, 0 pair exists For n= 4, 0 pair exists For n= 5, 0 pair exists For n= 6, 0 pair exists For n= 7, 0 pair exists For n= 8, 1 pair exists For n= 9, 2 pair exists For n= 10, 0 pair exists
This article is contributed by Sahil Chhabra. If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please write comments if you find anything incorrect, or you want to share more information about the topic discussed above.
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Program to count number of distinct Squares and Cubes upto N
- Count pairs with Odd XOR
- Count pairs with given sum | Set 2
- Count of pairs (x, y) in an array such that x < y
- Count Pairs from two arrays with even sum
- Count number of pairs (A <= N, B <= N) such that gcd (A , B) is B
- Count pairs (a, b) whose sum of squares is N (a^2 + b^2 = N)
- Count of pairs from 1 to a and 1 to b whose sum is divisible by N
- Count pairs (i,j) such that (i+j) is divisible by A and B both
- Count of odd and even sum pairs in an array
- Count of pairs of (i, j) such that ((n % i) % j) % n is maximized
- Count number of pairs (i, j) such that arr[i] * arr[j] = arr[i] + arr[j]
- Count pairs in an array containing at least one even value
- Count pairs from 1 to N such that their Sum is divisible by their XOR
- Count of pairs in an Array whose sum is Prime
- Count pairs in array whose sum is divisible by K
- Count pairs with set bits sum equal to K
- Count of pairs (i, j) in the array such that arr[i] is a factor of arr[j]
- Count pairs with Bitwise AND as ODD number
- Count of even and odd power pairs in an Array