Given an integer K and a numeric string str (all the characters are from the range [‘0’, ‘9’]). The task is to count the number of sub-strings of str that are divisible by K.
Input: str = “33445”, K = 11
Sub-strings that are divisible by 11 are “33”, “44” and “3344”
Input: str = “334455”, K = 11
Approach: Initialize count = 0. Take all the sub-strings of str and check whether they are divisible by K or not. If yes then update count = count + 1. Print the count in the end.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Number of substrings divisible by 8 but not by 3
- Number of substrings divisible by 6 in a string of integers
- Number of substrings divisible by 4 in a string of integers
- Find number of substrings of length k whose sum of ASCII value of characters is divisible by k
- Count substrings that contain all vowels | SET 2
- Count substrings with same first and last characters
- Count of substrings which contains a given character K times
- Count of total anagram substrings
- Number of substrings with count of each character as k
- Count Substrings with equal number of 0s, 1s and 2s
- Count of substrings of a binary string containing K ones
- Count of Palindromic substrings in an Index range
- Count distinct substrings that contain some characters at most k times
- Count number of substrings with numeric value greater than X
- Count number of distinct substrings of a given length
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.