Given an integer K and a numeric string str (all the characters are from the range [‘0’, ‘9’]). The task is to count the number of sub-strings of str that are divisible by K.
Input: str = “33445”, K = 11
Sub-strings that are divisible by 11 are “33”, “44” and “3344”
Input: str = “334455”, K = 11
Approach: Initialize count = 0. Take all the sub-strings of str and check whether they are divisible by K or not. If yes then update count = count + 1. Print the count in the end.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
- Number of substrings divisible by 8 but not by 3
- Number of substrings divisible by 6 in a string of integers
- Number of substrings divisible by 4 in a string of integers
- Find number of substrings of length k whose sum of ASCII value of characters is divisible by k
- Count substrings that contain all vowels | SET 2
- Count substrings with same first and last characters
- Count of total anagram substrings
- Count of substrings which contains a given character K times
- Number of substrings with count of each character as k
- Count Substrings with equal number of 0s, 1s and 2s
- Count of substrings of a binary string containing K ones
- Count number of substrings with exactly k distinct characters
- Count number of distinct substrings of a given length
- Count substrings with each character occurring at most k times
- Recursive solution to count substrings with same first and last characters
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.