Given a string S of size N, the task is to count all possible triplets in the given string which consists of only 3 colours (R)Red, (G)Green and (B)Blue in the order (R, G, B).
Input: S = “RRGB”
Explanation: There are two triplets of RGB in the given string:
- R at index 0, G at index 2 and B at index 3 forms one triplet of RGB.
- R at index 1, G at index 2 and B at index 3 forms the second triplet of RGB.
Input: S = “GBR”
Explanation: No triplets exists.
- Count the number of B(Blue) in the given string and store the value in a Blue_Count variable.
- Initialize Red_Count = 0.
- Iterate over all character of string from left to right.
- If the current character is (R)red, increase the Red_Count.
- If current character is (B)blue, decrease Blue_Count.
- If the current character is G(green) add Red_Count * Blue_Count in the result.
Below is the implementation of the above approach.
Time Complexity: O(N)
Auxiliary Space Cpmplexity: O(1)
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Restore original String from given Encrypted String by the given operations
- Count of Distinct strings possible by inserting K characters in the original string
- Decode a median string to the original string
- Count ordered pairs of numbers with a given LCM
- Count of triplets from the given string with non-equidistant characters
- Sum of two numbers if the original ratio and new ratio obtained by adding a given number to each number is given
- Count ordered pairs of positive numbers such that their sum is S and XOR is K
- Count number of ordered pairs with Even and Odd Sums
- Count number of ordered pairs with Even and Odd Product
- Count ordered pairs with product less than N
- Count of Ordered Pairs (X, Y) satisfying the Equation 1/X + 1/Y = 1/N
- Count Derangements (Permutation such that no element appears in its original position)
- Sum of all ordered pair-products from a given array
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed | Set-2
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Count of triplets in an array that satisfy the given conditions
- Count triplets having product 0 from a given array
- Print n smallest elements from given array in their original order
- Minimum time to return array to its original state after given modifications
- Find the original matrix when largest element in a row and a column are given
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.