Given a string S of size N, the task is to count all possible triplets in the given string which consists of only 3 colours (R)Red, (G)Green and (B)Blue in the order (R, G, B).
Input: S = “RRGB”
Explanation: There are two triplets of RGB in the given string:
- R at index 0, G at index 2 and B at index 3 forms one triplet of RGB.
- R at index 1, G at index 2 and B at index 3 forms the second triplet of RGB.
Input: S = “GBR”
Explanation: No triplets exists.
- Count the number of B(Blue) in the given string and store the value in a Blue_Count variable.
- Initialize Red_Count = 0.
- Iterate over all character of string from left to right.
- If the current character is (R)red, increase the Red_Count.
- If current character is (B)blue, decrease Blue_Count.
- If the current character is G(green) add Red_Count * Blue_Count in the result.
Below is the implementation of the above approach.
Time Complexity: O(N)
Auxillary Space Cpmplexity: O(1)
Don’t stop now and take your learning to the next level. Learn all the important concepts of Data Structures and Algorithms with the help of the most trusted course: DSA Self Paced. Become industry ready at a student-friendly price.
- Count of triplets from the given string with non-equidistant characters
- Decode a median string to the original string
- Count ordered pairs with product less than N
- Count number of ordered pairs with Even and Odd Sums
- Count number of ordered pairs with Even and Odd Product
- Count ordered pairs of positive numbers such that their sum is S and XOR is K
- Count Derangements (Permutation such that no element appears in its original position)
- Count the triplets such that A[i] < B[j] < C[k]
- Count number of triplets (a, b, c) such that a^2 + b^2 = c^2 and 1 <= a <= b <= c <= n
- Count non-negative triplets with sum equal to N
- Count Triplets such that one of the numbers can be written as sum of the other two
- Count of triplets in an array that satisfy the given conditions
- Count of triplets of numbers 1 to N such that middle element is always largest
- Count ways to form minimum product triplets
- Count the number of unordered triplets with elements in increasing order and product less than or equal to integer X
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed
- Count number of triplets with product equal to given number with duplicates allowed | Set-2
- Count of triplets (a, b, c) in the Array such that a divides b and b divides c
- Check if count of Alphabets and count of Numbers are equal in the given String
- Find the count of palindromic sub-string of a string in its sorted form
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to email@example.com. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.
Improved By : AnkitRai01