Given an integer N which is the number of vertices. The task is to find the number of distinct graphs that can be formed. Since the answer can be very large, print the answer % 1000000007.
Input: N = 3
Input: N = 4
- The maximum number of edges a graph with N vertices can contain is X = N * (N – 1) / 2.
- The total number of graphs containing 0 edge and N vertices will be XC0
- The total number of graphs containing 1 edge and N vertices will be XC1
- And so on from number of edges 1 to X with N vertices
- Hence, the total number of graphs that can be formed with n vertices will be:
XC0 + XC1 + XC2 + … + XCX = 2X.
Below is the implementation of the above approach:
Attention reader! Don’t stop learning now. Get hold of all the important DSA concepts with the DSA Self Paced Course at a student-friendly price and become industry ready.
- Find the remaining vertices of a square from two given vertices
- Count of nested polygons that can be drawn by joining vertices internally
- Number of triangles formed by joining vertices of n-sided polygon with one side common
- Number of triangles formed by joining vertices of n-sided polygon with two common sides and no common sides
- Number of occurrences of a given angle formed using 3 vertices of a n-sided regular polygon
- Number of cycles formed by joining vertices of n sided polygon at the center
- Find the number of distinct pairs of vertices which have a distance of exactly k in a tree
- Count of distinct XORs formed by rearranging two Binary strings
- Count of distinct numbers formed by shuffling the digits of a large number N
- Number of ways a convex polygon of n+2 sides can split into triangles by connecting vertices
- Count of alphabets whose ASCII values can be formed with the digits of N
- Find the count of numbers that can be formed using digits 3, 4 only and having length at max N.
- Count of times second string can be formed from the characters of first string
- Count of Substrings that can be formed without using the given list of Characters
- Maximum count of Equilateral Triangles that can be formed within given Equilateral Triangle
- Maximize count of strings of length 3 that can be formed from N 1s and M 0s
- Length of array pair formed where one contains all distinct elements and other all same elements
- Erdos Renyl Model (for generating Random Graphs)
- Find maximum number that can be formed using digits of a given number
- Find if a molecule can be formed from 3 atoms using their valence numbers
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.