Given a word and a text, return the count of the occurences of anagrams of the word in the text(For eg: anagrams of word for are for, ofr, rof etc.))
Input : forxxorfxdofr for Output : 3 Explanation : Anagrams of the word for - for, orf, ofr appear in the text and hence the count is 3. Input : aabaabaa aaba Output : 4 Explanation : Anagrams of the word aaba - aaba, abaa each appear twice in the text and hence the count is 4.
A simple approach is to traverse from start of the string considering substrings of length equal to the length of the given word and then check if this substring has all the characters of word.
An Efficient Solution is to use count array to check for anagrams, we can construct current count window from previous window in O(1) time using sliding window concept.
- Count subsequences in first string which are anagrams of the second string
- Check if two strings are k-anagrams or not
- Given a sequence of words, print all anagrams together using STL
- Given a sequence of words, print all anagrams together | Set 2
- Given a sequence of words, print all anagrams together | Set 1
- Project Idea | (A Game of Anagrams )
- Check if all levels of two trees are anagrams or not
- Print all pairs of anagrams in a given array of strings
- Print anagrams together in Python using List and Dictionary
- Count pairs in an array such that LCM(arr[i], arr[j]) > min(arr[i],arr[j])
- Count of 'GFG' Subsequences in the given string
- Longest substring with count of 1s more than 0s
- Count characters with same neighbors
- Count words in a given string
- Count of sub-strings that are divisible by K
If you like GeeksforGeeks and would like to contribute, you can also write an article using contribute.geeksforgeeks.org or mail your article to firstname.lastname@example.org. See your article appearing on the GeeksforGeeks main page and help other Geeks.
Please Improve this article if you find anything incorrect by clicking on the "Improve Article" button below.